n this course, intended to expand upon your knowledge of neural networks and deep learning, you’ll harness these concepts for computer vision using convolutional neural networks. Going in-depth on the concept of convolution, you’ll discover its wide range of applications, from generating image effects to modeling artificial organs.
- Access 25 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the StreetView House Number (SVHN) dataset using convolutional neural networks (CNNs)
- Build convolutional filters that can be applied to audio or imaging
- Extend deep neural networks w/ just a few functions
- Test CNNs written in both Theano & TensorFlow
Note: we strongly recommend taking The Deep Learning & Artificial Intelligence Introductory Bundle before this course.
For more and to access see: Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence