Hadoop is one of the most commonly used Big Data frameworks, supporting the processing of large data sets in a distributed computing environment. This tool is becoming more and more essential to big business as the world becomes more data-driven. In this introduction, you’ll cover the individual components of Hadoop in detail and get a higher level picture of how they interact with one another. It’s an excellent first step towards mastering Big Data processes.
- Access 30 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Install Hadoop in Standalone, Pseudo-Distributed, & Fully Distributed mode
- Set up a Hadoop cluster using Linux VMs
- Build a cloud Hadoop cluster on AWS w/ Cloudera Manager
- Understand HDFS, MapReduce, & YARN & their interactions
Learn more and access at: Introduction To Hadoop