Deep Learning is an exciting branch of Machine Learning that provide solutions for processing the high-dimensional data produced by Computer Vision. This introductory course brings you into the complex, abstract world of Computer Vision and artificial neural networks. By the end, you’ll have a solid foundation in a core principle of Machine Learning.
- Access 9 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Design & implement a simple computer vision use-case: digit recognition
- Train a neural network to classify handwritten digits in Python
- Build a neural network & specify the training process
- Grasp the central theory underlying Deep Learning & Computer Vision
- Understand use-cases for Computer Vision & Deep Learning
For more and to access see: Introduction to Deep Learning and Computer Vision